To become an approved carrier for Cargoos Logistics you must provide and meet the following criteria:
- Provide your active MC# and DOT# to begin registration.
- Submit a W9.
- Complete the Contract.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below.
- Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer. Cargoos must be added as a cert. holder.
- $ 100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $ 1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- You will be required to meet the following Carrier Compliance Requirements.
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory.
- Your business must have an active Common or Contract Authority for at least 3 months.